Thursday, March 16, 2017

Paper Sweeties March Release Rewind


Are you as excited about this month's release as we are?  Pretty incredible - huh?  The Design Team isn't quite done sharing projects made with Paper Sweeties newest goodies and some oldies, too as we Rewind this month's release!




 Today my card is featuring You Warm My Heart Sweet Cuts and a guest appearance by Abigail.  She is all set for a special tea party wearing her outfit from It's Tea Time with some pretty touches of Cupcake Sprinkle sequins.

 Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties


Be sure to check out March's Kit of the Month!




4 comments:

  1. Kathy I love Abigail's floral dress and hat with this fabulous teapot background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abigail is so pretty in her floral dress and hat!! Love the teapot background, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so precious! The way I love coffee (way too addicted) I was just drawn to this card!

    ReplyDelete