Monday, February 13, 2017

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #235 - Snowman


 Happy Monday and welcome to a brand new Merry Monday Christmas Card challenge!  Linda has the perfect wintery challenge for us:  Use a snowman, snow woman or snow family on your Christmas card!


 I'm still struggling with one of my Christmas gifts - a new camera :)  One of these days, I'll figure out the right clarity, light and color settings.  I did look at my blog on another electronic device and the clarity was fine, but the color was so "off", so I guess it doesn't matter because everyone will see it differently anyway - lol!

For my card, I chose these darling little snowmen (Freezy Fellas) and tree dies (Birch Tree) from Paper Smooches.  The fun word die cut is from STAMPlorations.


 Ready to play along?  We're looking forward to seeing your wonderful work!  And speaking of wonderful work, be sure to stop by and see what the rest of the design team created this week:

 

6 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Kathy. Love your embossed BG and those sweet little snowmen. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is SO doggone cute Kathy and I love every little detail you added!! Hope you're having a wonderful week! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh they are so cute! LOVE this scene miss Kathy xooxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable wintry scene, your snowmen are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally delightful Kathy, love every design element!

    ReplyDelete